Be sure to save the program into your PC.
When you see the message “JB-199 III Program has stopped working” or if the JB-199 III unit is stopping or crashing often, follow the instruction below to reset/refresh the player.
1. Close the JB-199 III karaoke program to the Desktop.
2. Go to Documents > JB199III > Utility, and double click on the Winrecovery.exe file to start the app.
3. At the pop-up window of the Winrecovery app, click on the button “JB-199 Premier Recovery”.
4. You will receive a message “Recovery: XX items, OK”. Click OK.
5. Next click on the button “Setting Registry Default” in the Winrecovery app. The button will gray out indicating done.
6. Click on the button “OK” at the upper left to exit out of Winrecovery app.
7. Next start the JB-199 III Premier program by double clicking on the karaoke program icon at the Desktop.
8. The JB-199 III Premier program will boot up to the full CAVS CDG/Lyrics screen with the message “Welcome to CAVS Sing Along”. Double click on the screen to reduce its size. The Control Panel will appear in the back.
9. Confirm that the JB-199 III Premier unit is connected to Internet. In the Control Panel, go to Help > Online Upgrade. Follow the screen instruction to upgrade the JB-199 III Premier program to the latest version.
If you do not have a direct Internet connection to the JB-199 III Premier unit, you will need to download the Upgrade patch into any Internet connected device and copy over the Upgrade patch to the JB-199 Premier unit using an external flash drive or hard drive.
Download the Upgrade patch from the link here JB-199Upgrade.zip. Unzip the downloaded file and copy the inside file “JB-199IIIUpgrade.exe” into the Desktop of the JB-199 III Premier unit. Double click on the file and follow the instruction to complete the upgrade.
10. After the upgrade, the program will automatically restart. Go to Tools > Setting in the Control Panel and check the options you wish. Note that the Winrecovery sets the program back to the factory default. Click OK when done in the Setting.
11. Go to the bottom left section of the Control Panel and highlight “My Server”. Go to the bottom right and press the “Load” button and open the “Master Playlist” or “Master Library” which is your latest playlist.
12. Next press the “X” mark at the top right in the Control Panel. It will close the JB-199 III Premier program. Restart the program and all the setting changes made since the Winrecovery will be automatically saved.
When installing or starting the MCG Manager program, you may receive the following error message:
“The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.”
To correct the error, please install the following set of Microsoft Visual C++ libraries.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable – x64 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable – x86 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable – 10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable – 10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) – 12.0.30501
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) – 12.0.30501
You can download the libraries from this link: Microsoft Visual C++.zip
You can confirm the installation by going to Control Panel > Programs and features.
To transfer the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program from one computer to another, please follow the instruction below.
1. In the old computer, start the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program. In the Control Panel, go to Help > About. Take a screenshot of the popup window About WinPlayCDG. Email to email@example.com the screenshot.
2. From the old computer, copy the folders
Documents > PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT > Playlist
We are assuming that the D:\Karaoke Songs folder contains all your song files. If there are more, copy all folders containing the song files.
3. Upon receiving the screenshot, we will void the program license in your old computer. At the same time, we will send you new ID and Password and WinKeygen.exe program to activate the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program in your new computer.
4. In the new computer, install the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT demo program following the instruction given at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idBp2KkQ3pw
Use the Winkeygen.exe program and the new ID and Password to activate the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT demo program to the full mode.
5. Next connect the external memory device to your new computer and copy the folders of playlists and song files to exactly the same positions as they were in the old computer.
For example, the folder copied from the Documents > PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT > Playlist of the old computer will go to the Documents > PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT > Playlist of the new computer.
The folder copied from D:\Karaoke Songs of the old computer will go to D:\Karaoke Songs of the new computer.
Note that for the existing folders with same names in the new computer, you will need to delete/remove them prior to copying the folders from the external memory device.
6.Having installed and activated the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program and having copied the playlists and song files in the new computer, you are now ready to start using the new computer.
Start the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program. In the Control Panel, go to My Server and load the Master Playlist (or the playlist that was loaded before in the old computer). Try playing some songs in the playlist to check the success of the transfer.
When the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program goes into the demo mode, and regardless of the internet connection does not recover back to the full mode, one can try to reset the Windows Registry of the program as follows:
- Close the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program.
- At the Windows desktop, click on Start and type in “Regedit” followed by Enter into the Search Programs and Files field.
- You will be asked ” Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?”. Click “Yes”.
- A pop up window of Registry Editor will appear. Double click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Double click on “Software”. Right click on “CAVS Multimedia Inc.” Select “Delete”.
- You will be asked “Are you sure …” Click “Yes”.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Start the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT.
- You wll be asked “Do you want to allow …”. Click “Yes”.
- You will be next asked “Do you wish to recover your productkeyfor PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT?”. Click “Yes”.
- You will be asked “Please check your internet connection to update the online status.” Confirm that you computer has internet connection and click “OK”.
- The PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program will start. Click on the Help button at the top left corner and select Online Upgrade.
- Follow the instruction to upgrade to the latest version of the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program.
- Having recovered from the demo mode, you need to reset the program into your original setting. For the E-Songbooks and 3D Customer Interface, go to Tools > Setting at the top left corner and select your options. You should also load your song list, most likely the Master Playlist, into “My Server” that is found on the lower left section of the program sections. Once the program is back in its original setting, closed the program by pressing the X mark on the top right corner. All settinbgs will be remembered for future boot ups.
Given an USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or SD card that is made by MCG Manager for CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine and works fine playing the songs, how do we make a copy of it to another USB flash drive, USB hard drive or SD card?
From henceforth, we call an USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or SD card as an external drive.
- Be sure that the new external drive is formatted FAT32.
- Connect both the old and new external drives to a PC.
- Copy all the files and folders in the old external drive to the new external drive.
- Start the MCG Manager program and select the new external drive as the TARGET. The songs inside the new external drive will appear in the right side window.
- Click on the Save button. The MCG Manager program will begin to reset song files in the new external drive.
- When done, the new external drive is ready for use with the CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine and can be disconnected from the PC.