NEW Super CD+G Karaoke Player
Simple to Play – Input a song number and press play using the front panel or remote control
Simple to Connect – Connect a HDMI cable for all of video, audio, and microphone. The player has a built-in digital mixer. It also has RCA connectors for Composite video and Stereo audio.
Simple to manage – Load up to 64,000 songs in a single flash drive or 500,000 songs in a single USB hard drive. All songs play instantly without waiting.
Songs, Songs, Songs – Enjoy the latest and hottest songs for free from online! Search your favorite songs in Google, Yahoo, or Bing and load them into a USB flash drive using the MCG Manager freeware. Connect the USB flash drive to the 205G USB player and enjoy singing.
CAVS 205G USB
- With 200 Golden Songs
in a Super CD+G disc
The new design of CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine that plays DVD, Super CD+G, and CD+G discs make it perfect for both home and professional entertainment. With big back-lit buttons and remote control, play Karaoke and Movie at home or on the road!
CAVS 205G USB player is simple to operate with the front push buttons and the remote control. Relax and enjoy the DVD/Super CD+G/CD+G entertainment. Here is a classic comfort with No keyboard and No mouse!
SONGS, SONGS, SONGS
Download songs from online for free! Search your favorite songs in Google, Yahoo, or Bing and use the MCG Manager freeware to load them into a USB flash drive. Insert the USB flash drive into the 205G USB player and enjoy the songs and singing. You can load the songs also into a SD cards or an external hard drive.
CAVS 205G USB player has USB and SD slots allowing you to plug-n-play your USB flash drives, USB external hard drives, and SD cards. Each device can contain the MP3+G, DAT (Super CD+G), MP3+MCG, and MP4 files. You can store and access instantly up to 64,000 songs in a single USB flash drive or 500,000 songs in a single USB hard drive.
- How to play CD+G disc
- How to play Super CD+G disc
- How to play MP3+G and MP3+MCG flash drive
- How to load songs to External Device
- How to format External Device to FAT32
- How to use MCG Manager to load songs
- How to load video song files for CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine
- CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine Speed Performance
Upgrade January 7, 2021:
– Party Tyme Lyric Display freezing at 3:38 time point
- Download the Upgrade zip file from the link above.
- Unzip the file to find AP_ROMH.BIN file inside.
- Copy the AP_ROMH.BIN file onto a USB flash drive or a SD card which is formatted FAT32.
- Connect the CAVS 205G USB player to a TV and power on the TV and the player.
- Insert the USB flash drive or the SD card into the CAVS 205G USB player.
- Using the remote control, press MODE and select F. Drive. A window SMART UPGRADE will appear on the TV.
- Select “< o >” and press Enter.
- Upgrade will begin. DO NOT POWER OFF DURING UPGRADE. Powering off during Upgrade can cause serious damage to the player which is not covered under CAVS warranty.
- When done, the disc tray will open. Take out the USB flash drive or the SD card with the upgrade BIN file from the CAVS 205G USB player.
- Close the disc tray and the CAVS 205G USB player is ready with the updated firmware.
TRADITIONAL AND INNOVATIVE
Following the tradition of CAVS DVD 105G and 203G players, the latest CAVS 205G USB Multi-Format Karaoke Machine is durable and plays the CD+G and Super CD+G discs with hundreds or thousands of karaoke songs in each disc. It can also combine your collection of Super CD+G discs into a single USB flash drive or SD card to play without the hassles of changing discs or song books.
CAVS 205G USB player is innovative with newly added HDMI connector that carries the video, music, and microphone outputs, all in a single HDMI cable to your TV. It has a built-in Digital Karaoke Mixer that combines them all into the HDMI output. For those with the traditional TV, amplifier, and speakers setup, CAVS 205G USB also comes with the RCA connectors for Composite video and Stereo mixed-down audio.
CAVS 205G USB Multi-Format Karaoke Machine has the following extensions.
- COAXIAL – For digital audio output to digital mixer or sound board
- COIN – For coin machine to setup Pay-for-Play
- SCORE – For scoring the singers in contests
The extensions are available through respective connectors located on the back panel.
Using MCG Manager freeware, you can load songs of CD+G discs, MP3+G song files, or Zip files. Make your own USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or SD card.
Includes Super CD+G with 200 Golden Songs!
USB Flash Drive 128G
32,000 Song Capacity
USB Flash Drive 256GB
64,000 Song Capacity
USB SSD 500GB
125,000 Song Capacity
USB SSD 1TB
250,000 Song Capacity
USB SSD 2TB
500,000 Song Capacity
Disney 240 Songs
15 CD+G discs
Party Tyme 480 Songs
32 CD+G discs
Super CD+G Volume 3
Super CD+G Volume 4