Digital Karaoke Jukebox
- Play CD+G, Super CD+G, MP3+G, MCG, NCG, ZIP, AVI, WMV, MIDI, and CD song files from internal hard drive
- Play CD+G, Super CD+G, MIDI, and CD discs*
- Store up to 500,000 songs
- Extract CD+G, Super CD+G, AVI, WMV, and CD songs from discs*
- Capture songs of JB-99 and other JB-199 players
- Record singing and music
- Write recorded or any song files onto blank disc*
- Song search by title, artist and index
- Direct access by song index
- Remote access and management using network or Internet
- Key control, Tempo control, Sync control, Volume control
- Reserve, Voice cancel, Repeat, Random, Fanfare, Score
- Easy song update, firmware update, and song list management
- Superimpose background video (BGV) with photos, slide shows, movies, webcam, and external video sources**
- Connect to E-Songbook, iPhone, iPad, and Androids
- Upgradable to Dual/Touch Screen Mode
- Encrypt song files for protection against copying / exporting.
- * Requires optional disc drive.
- ** Requires optional RCA to USB Converter cable for external video sources
Use the HOT KEYS from your keyboard.
- User Manual
- Remote Controller
- AV Cable
- Rack Mount Ears
- Ethernet (LAN) Cable
- System and Driver CDs
- External Disc Drive – Play / Extract CD+G and Super CD+G discs
- JB-199 Dual/Touch Screen Upgrade
- JB-199 Premier Upgrade
- USB Webcam – Superimpose background video
- RCA to USB Converter cable – Superimpose with external video sources
- Keyboard & Mouse – Run using Hot Keys and Input Commands
- Bill Acceptor Cable – Connect standard bill/coin acceptors
- This upgrade is for Single Screen JB-199 player.
- For Dual Screen JB-199 or JB-199 Premier player, go to JB-199 Premier
- Dimensions: 22″ x 22″ x 10″
- Weight: 27 lbs
- How to download songs
- How to make song files for JB-199 Karaoke player using MCG Manager
- How to transfer song files to JB-199 (PDF)
- How to create D: partition in JB-199 Karaoke player
- How to convert Laser Disc to WMV files using Video Capture
- How to setup CAVS RS II Server in JB-199 Regular Karaoke player
- More Instructions
CAVS JB-199 Digital Jukebox can store and access over 500,000 songs with simple push of buttons. It is powerful & convenient, sophisticated & easy. CAVS JB-199 is the top-of-the-line commercial karaoke player. Its proven track record has won countless praises for its functionality and reliability.
CAVS JB-199, based on an open architecture, supports CD+G, Super CD+G, MP3+G, MCG, NCG, AVI, and WMV song files. It can import the songs from discs and external hard drives including those of JB-99 and other JB-199.
CAVS JB-199 can record as well as write in real-time your karaoke sing along onto blank discs.
CAVS JB-199 has recently added a new networking feature with E-Songbook that replaces paper songbook and remote control. Imagine “No More Printing Paper Songbooks” and “No More Appending Pages”. E-Songbook is a Android Touch Screen tablet that automatically imports the song list from CAVS JB-199 using Wi-Fi, and enables Search, Select, and Play of the songs from its touch screen display. For those who have smart phones or tablets, such as iPhone, iPad, or Android, you can also download free Apps and connect to JB-199. You can Search, Save and Reserve the songs in JB-199 directly from your devices. For details, go to CAVS Reservation System.
CAVS JB-199 can be upgraded with Dual/Touch Screen support which enables dual screen play with the KJ Control Panel or 3D Customer Interface