Wireless karaoke songbooks
E-Songbook is a device such as a phone or a tablet that can connect wirelessly to a karaoke player to
- display, scroll, sort, and search the songs
- reserve, shuffle, and play
- add, remove, or edit
- make individual favorite lists
- filter the songs by artist, genre, language, publisher, etc.
- change the pitch, tempo, and voice cancel
- control the music volume, microphone volume, reverb, ehco, etc.
E-Songbooks dependent on apps were also prone to connection failure, delays, and incompatibility. The connection failure came from non-standard app designs. The delays came from app’s inadequote capacity to handle ever increasing song numbers. The incompatibility came from exploding varieties of new phones and tablets in the market.
The built-in web servers in the new 4th-generation CAVS karaoke players such as JB-199 IV Online, JB-199 mini II, and PlayCDG Online solves the problems above. The phones and tablets, or any devices can now connect to the new players using standardized web browsers such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, or MS Edge. The hardware dependent apps are no longer required. The connection by browser is built upon TCP/IP worldwide standard protocol, is fast and efficient, and supports all models of phones and tablets.
The Customer Interface that appears when a phone or tablet connects to the new CAVS karaoke players is as follows.
It has all the features of E-Songbook including to scroll, sort, search, reserve, and play the songs. In addition it has the options to show the lyrics and play the music directly from the E-Songbook. All controls are selectable in the settings.
With the ease of connecting, there comes also the savings. The hosts no longer need to prepare the E-Songbooks. The customers can now use their personal phones and tablets with ease. The savings will continue as the hosts also do not need to replace the E-Songbooks that are dropped or drowned.
Through the option setting, new karaoke players also provides multiple privilege levels through which the customers can connect to the players. The lowest is to browse the song list but without the access to reserve or play the songs. The highest is to access all controls which is usually assigned to the hosts. All can connect to the player together and enjoy the karaoke within their different privilege levels.
Below are the list of E-Songbooks for the new CAVS karaoke players. They are listed according to the display sizes.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Qualcomm 8 Core
64 GB, 802.11 ac
Microsoft Surface Go 2
64 GB, 802.11 ax
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
32 GB, 802.11 ac
Amazon Fire HD 10
Mediatek 8 Cores
32 GB, 802.11 ac
Amazon Fire 7
Mediatek 4 Cores
16 GB, 802.11 ac
E-Songbooks for Previous models
- Display, scroll, sort, and search the song list
- Reserve, cancel, play, stop, pause, and next play the songs
- Make My Favorite List to store individual favorite songs
- Score the singers using 1 to 5 stars in singing contests
- Send and receive messages such as the next turn to sing or a last call for drinks
- Mixer control to adjust the music volume, microphone volume, echo, reverb, balance, etc.
- Shuffle the reserved songs in Queue
- Accommodate international songs in 40 different languages.
- Connect up to 256 E-Songbooks at any one time, or using multiple network routers, provide unlimited connections.
- Use local network without the Internet.
- User Manual
- E-Songbook tablet
- Power cable
- External battery 6,000 – 10,000 mah
- Leather case
WIRELESS AND MOBILE
- My Favorite List where you can store your favorite songs
- Wireless Scoring where you can score the singers wirelessly using 1 to 5 stars in singing contests
- Messaging where you receive a ring for your turn to sing or a last call for drinks
- Mixer Control where you can adjust the music volume, microphone volume, echo, reverb, balance, etc.
- Queue Shuffle where you can change the order of reserved songs
- International Interface where you can list more than 1 million songs in 40 different languages.
- Unlimited Copies where you can connect up to 256 E-Songbooks to a karaoke player at any one time, and using multiple routers, you can even connect unlimited number of E-Songbooks.