CAVS IPS-11G Karaoke Player
Ultra compact karaoke player
- Play CDG, MP3, MP3+G, MCG, -MCG karaoke formats
- Play MPEG, AVI, DAT, VOB video files
- Play JPEG, BMP, GIF picture formats
- Dual microphone inputs
- Independent volume controls
- Echo control
- Digital key and tempo controls
- Voice cancel
- Ultra slim design for portability
CAVS IPS-11G comes with IPS Manager program which can
- extract the song files of CD+G discs to -MCG files
- extract the song files of Super CD+G discs to -MCG files
- convert the CDG and MP3+G song files to -MCG files
- convert the NCG song files of JB-199 (I, II) to -MCG files
- convert the MCG song files of DVD-305G USB, DVD-203G USB, DVD-105G USB players to -MCG files
The -MCG file format is specially designed for the use in CAVS IPS-11G player. The format secures the song files from unwanted copying to laptop or PC.
- Video output: Composite (NTSC/PAL), S-Video (Y/C)
- Audio output: Analog stereo 2 channels, Digital coaxial
- Power input: DC 9V 1A
- Power consumption: Max 900mA
- Dimensions: 100mm x 80mm x 28mm
- Weight: 193g/6.8oz
CAVS IPS-11G is a Ultra Compact Karaoke player at a tiny size of 4″ x 3″ x 1″.
CAVS IPS-11G has the same features as the CAVS DVD karaoke players, able to play the CD+G and Super CD+G karaoke songs. It however does not have a CD drive and plays the song files only from the USB flash drives or external hard drives. You can store more than 30,000 songs in a single USB flash drive or hard drive and play like a pro with pitch control, tempo control, song search, etc.
CAVS IPS-11G has a built-in dual microphone mixer that let you sing duets with separate volume and echo controls. Enjoy singing solo or together with friends.
You can also download for free the IPS Manager program that will extract any CD+G and Super CD+G discs into a USB flash drive or hard drive to play in the IPS-11G player. The IPS Manager program is also designed to convert the songs of the DVD-105G USB, DVD-203G USB, DVD-305G USB, and JB-199 to play in the IPS-11G. For details of the IPS Manager program, go to: