CAVS KX-880 Digital Mixer
Digital Karaoke mixer
- 56-bit high performance DSP and 24 bit AD /DA 48kHz sampling frequency of professional digital multi-channel karaoke processor
- Reverb, Echo, Dual-echo, Reverb + Echo controls
- Feedback eliminating multi-level options
- 15-level stereo digital key
- 7-band parametric equalizer for music
- 10-band parametric equalizer for microphone
- 3-band parametric equalizer for Effect
- 5-band parametric equalizer for Master Volume
- 3-band parametric equalizer for Center
- VOD interface (RS232, USB)
- 132 x 32 dot matrix LCD
- Dimensions: 17″ x 5″ x 2″
- Weight: 5 lbs
INTEGRATED AND REMOTE ONLINE CONTROL
CAVS KX-880 Digital Karaoke Mixer is a professional multi-channel processor with 56-bit high performance DSP and 24 bit AD / DA 48 KHz sampling frequency. It has 2 AV inputs, 4 wired/8 wireless microphone inputs, and RCA. Coaxial, XLR outputs. It is specially customized to the CAVS Karaoke players for integrated control that can also extend to wireless devices such as E-Songbooks, mobile phones, and tablets.
CAVS KX-880 Karaoke mixer integrates with the following karaoke plsyers:
- JB-199 IV Online, JB-199 mini II, JB-199 III Premier
- PlayCDG Online, PlayCDGKJ Deluxe 64 LT Software player
- CAVS Karaoke Laptop, Karaoke Touch Screen players
When integrated, the Customer Interface of the CAVS Karaoke players shows an additional menu button Mixer.
Press the Mixer button and you have the controls for the music volume, microphone volumes, echo, reverb, etc. right on the screen as shown below.
The integrated control becomes exponentially useful when CAVS Karaoke player is combined with an E-Songbook, mobile phone, or tablet. The integrated control can then be carried in the wireless device, such as iPhone, iPad, Androids, or Windows tablet. It enables you to move freely with the full control at your fingertips. Below are the links to E-Songbook and CAVS RS II software for iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Buy KX-880 Karaoke Mixer