Wireless karaoke songbooks
Turn your Windows tablet and laptop into wireless E-Songbooks!You can turn your Windows tablet or Windows laptop into E-Songbook by installing the CAVS RS II Client program into the device. The required specifications for the Windows devices are
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft DirectX Feb2010 version (or higher)
- Import the song list wirelessly from CAVS Karaoke players
- Display more than 1 million songs in 40 different languages
- Scroll, sort, search, and reserve the songs
- Create and store My Favorite Song List for unlimited number of users
- Score singers wirelessly in Singing Contests with options for weighting
- Receive & send messages including the next to sing, next next to sing, etc.
- Connect unlimited number of E-Songbooks, iPhones, iPads, or Androids
- Use a local network and does not require Internet
- Control the music volume, balance, microphone volume, echo, reverb, etc.*
- Play, Stop, or Pause songs
- Shuffle or Cancel songs in Queue
- Start the Next song in Queue
If you have an iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone or Android tablet, and you wish to turn it into an E-Songbook, you can download and install the CAVS RS II Client program/app from the following links below.
There are optional accessories, such as leather case and external battery, for the E-Songbook. Click OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES for more information.