CAVS RS II SERVER
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CAVS Reservation System II Server
This section displays the songs that are requested from E-Songbook / hand-held devices connected to the Server. For each song, it shows:
- Index – Request number
- Song Number – Song index number
- Song Title – Song title
- Song Artist – Song artist
- Key – Preset value of key (pitch)
- Tempo – Preset value of tempo
- Customer – Customer name
- Station – Requesting Station
- Time – Time of request
This section displays the Song List of the karaoke player. The Song List is automatically loaded if working with a CAVS Karaoke player or imported from a text file if working with a third party karaoke player.Right click on any song to reserve the song. A pop-up window will appear in which you can set the customer name, pitch control, and tempo control.
- Favorite List
This section displays the Favorite Lists that are created from E-Songbook / hand-held devices. For each list, it shows:
- Name of the Favorite List
- Songs saved in the Favorite List
This section displays the commands issued between the Server and the connected E-Songbook / hand-held devices:
- Time – Time of command issued
- Action – Command description
This section displays the E-Songbook / hand-held devices that are connected to the Server. For each device, it shows:
- Station – Station number (0: Local Host indicates Server)
- IP – IP address of the station assigned by the router
- Status – Show status of the station, Enable (ON) / Disable (OFF), to request songs.
- Other functions
Press Tools on the top left of the Server program window to select the following options.
- A following pop-up window will appear.
Note that the settings will apply universally to all E-Songbooks / hand-held device connected.
The maximum number of E-Songbooks / hand-held devices allowed to connect can also be set.
After change of settings, the CAVS RS II program inside E-Songbook / hand-held device must restart to take effect.
- A pop-up window will appear as follows.
Generate Song List
- This function is to import a song list manually when the Server program is working independently with a third party karaoke player, in an absence of CAVS Karaoke player. A pop-up window will appear as follows.
- The first field is the index number followed by the pipe “|” sign. The pipe “|” sign is inserted by typing Shift-\.
- The second field is the title followed by another pipe “|” sign.
- The third field is the artist name followed by Enter for the next line.
- When saving the song list as a text (txt) file, be sure to select Unicode or UTF-8 as the Encoding format.
English song list
A song list in various international languages can also be imported in the following format:
Multi-language song list
Each language is denoted by following abbreviations:
Note that there can be more than one cluster of songs of same languages (in the example, there are two clusters of songs of Spanish, Russian, and Korean languages). In such cases, CAVS RS II Server program will automatically combine the clusters into one group for each language.
Refresh Song List
- Select to refresh the song list loaded in the Server program.