How to troubleshoot E-Songbook not connecting or not showing the song list when using with JB-199 IV, JB-199 mini II, or PlayCDG Online
Confirm that the Jukeserver is enabled.
1. Go to the Control Panel of the karaoke program, which is the black screen with lots of buttons and lines.
2. Go to Tools > Setting > Server & Browser in the top left corner.
3. Make sure the option “Start Jukeserver” is check.
Confirm to use the correct IP address and the Port number.
1. Go to the Control Panel > Tools > Setting > Server & Browser.
2. view the IP address and the Port number assigned to the karaoke player.
3. Confirm that the E-Songbook, using a browser, is navigating to the same IP address and the Port number
Confirm that the Jukeserver is running.
1. Go to the Taskbar and click on the Jukeserver icon to open its window.
2. If the Jukeserver is terminated or continuously rebooting, go to Help on the top left corner and select Restart Jukeserver.
3. Confirm that the Jukeserver is running steady.
After following the instructions above, open the E-Songbook, open a browser, and navigate to the IP address and the Port number found for the karaoke player.