To transfer the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program from one computer to another, please follow the instruction below.
1. In the old computer, start the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program. In the Control Panel, go to Help > About. Take a screenshot of the popup window About WinPlayCDG. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org the screenshot.
2. From the old computer, copy the folders
Documents > PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT > Playlist
We are assuming that the D:\Karaoke Songs folder contains all your song files. If there are more, copy all folders containing the song files.
3. Upon receiving the screenshot, we will void the program license in your old computer. At the same time, we will send you new ID and Password and WinKeygen.exe program to activate the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program in your new computer.
4. In the new computer, install the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT demo program following the instruction given at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idBp2KkQ3pw
Use the Winkeygen.exe program and the new ID and Password to activate the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT demo program to the full mode.
5. Next connect the external memory device to your new computer and copy the folders of playlists and song files to exactly the same positions as they were in the old computer.
For example, the folder copied from the Documents > PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT > Playlist of the old computer will go to the Documents > PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT > Playlist of the new computer.
The folder copied from D:\Karaoke Songs of the old computer will go to D:\Karaoke Songs of the new computer.
Note that for the existing folders with same names in the new computer, you will need to delete/remove them prior to copying the folders from the external memory device.
6.Having installed and activated the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program and having copied the playlists and song files in the new computer, you are now ready to start using the new computer.
Start the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program. In the Control Panel, go to My Server and load the Master Playlist (or the playlist that was loaded before in the old computer). Try playing some songs in the playlist to check the success of the transfer.