When the program PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT which was fully activated or installed in your karaoke player has reverted to Demo mode, follow the steps below to recover the program to the full mode.
1. Connect your PC or laptop to the Internet.
2. Close and restart the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program.
3. The PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program will now begin in the full mode, without the Demo notice. If not, repeat the steps of closing and restarting the program.
4. Next the program will need to be reset once it is recovered to the full mode. In the Control Panel, go to Help > Online Upgrade. Follow the screen instruction to upgrade the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program to the latest version.
5. After the upgrade, the program will automatically restart. Go to Tools > Setting in the Control Panel and check the options you wish. Click OK when done.
6. Go to the bottom left section of the Control Panel and highlight “My Server”. Go to the bottom right and press the “Load” button. Open the “Master Playlist” or “Master Library” whichever is your latest playlist.
7. Next press the “X” mark at the top right in the Control Panel. It will close the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program. Restart the program and all the setting changes will be saved.