Given an USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or SD card that is made by MCG Manager for CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine and works fine playing the songs, how do we make a copy of it to another USB flash drive, USB hard drive or SD card?
From henceforth, we call an USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or SD card as an external drive.
- Be sure that the new external drive is formatted FAT32.
- Connect both the old and new external drives to a PC.
- Copy all the files and folders in the old external drive to the new external drive.
- Start the MCG Manager program and select the new external drive as the TARGET. The songs inside the new external drive will appear in the right side window.
- Click on the Save button. The MCG Manager program will begin to reset song files in the new external drive.
- When done, the new external drive is ready for use with the CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine and can be disconnected from the PC.