Sound Craft Ui 16
Digital Karaoke mixer
INTEGRATED AND REMOTE ONLINE CONTROL
Sound Craft Ui16 Digital Karaoke Mixer is a professional multi-channel processor with built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. It features fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels. It is specially customized to the CAVS Karaoke players for integrated control that can also extend to wireless devices such as E-Songbooks, mobile phones, and tablets.
SC Ui16 Karaoke mixer integrates with the following karaoke plsyers:
- JB-199 III Premier, JB-199 III Premier DA, JB-199 III Premier SC players
- CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT Karaoke Software player
- CAVS Karaoke Laptop, Karaoke Touch Screen players
When integrated, the 3D Customer Interface of the CAVS Karaoke players shows an additional menu button Mixer at the top of the screen.
Press the Mixer button and you have the controls for the music volume, microphone volumes, echo, reverb, etc. right on the screen as shown below.
The integrated control becomes exponentially useful when CAVS Karaoke player is combined with an E-Songbook, mobile phone, or tablet. The integrated control can then be carried in the wireless device, such as iPhone, iPad, Androids, or Windows tablet. It enables you to move freely with the full control at your fingertips. Below are the screen shots of wireless devices such as iPhone, Windows, and Android showing the integrated control.
BUY NOW SC Ui16 KARAOKE MIXER $399
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx®, Digitech®, and Lexicon®
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon® FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Sync ID (multiple browser windows staying in channel Sync)
- Dimensions: 17″ x 5″ x 2″
- Weight: 5 lbs