JB-199 II Premier
Digital Karaoke Jukebox
- Dual/Touch screen mode with independent KJ Control Panel and Lyric display.
- 3D Customer Interface for Touch screen
- Play CD+G, Super CD+G, MP3+G, MCG, NCG, AVI, WMV, MIDI, and CD song files from internal hard drive
- Play CD+G, Super CD+G, MIDI, and CD discs*
- Store up to 100,000 songs
- Extract CD+G, Super CD+G, AVI, WMV, and CD songs from discs*
- Capture songs of JB-99 and other JB-199 players
- Record singing and music
- Write recorded or any song files onto blank disc*
- Song search by title, artist, or index
- Direct access by song index
- Remote access and management using network or Internet
- Key control, Tempo control, Sync control, Volume control
- Reserve, Voice cancel, Repeat, Random, Fanfare, Score
- Change the order of reserved songs
- Call for next reserved song(s)
- Silence gap remover
- Continuous/Single play
- A-B loop, Location finder, Fast forward, Fast backward
- 8-Segment Equalizer with 6 pre-settings
- Easy song update, firmware update, and song list management
- Superimpose background video (BGV) with photos, slide shows, movies, webcam, and external video sources**
- Connect to E-Songbook, iPhone, iPad, and Androids
- Encrypt song files for protection against copying / exporting.
- * Requires optional disc drive.
- ** Requires optional RCA to USB Converter cable for external video sources
Use the HOT KEYS from your keyboard.
- User Manual
- Remote Controller
- AV Cable
- Rack Mount Ears
- Ethernet (LAN) Cable
- System and Driver CDs
- External Disc Drive – Play / Extract CD+G and Super CD+G discs
- USB Webcam – Superimpose background video
- RCA to USB Converter cable – Superimpose with external video sources
- Keyboard & Mouse – Run using Hot Keys and Input Commands
- Bill Acceptor Cable – Connect standard bill/coin acceptors
- This upgrade is for JB-199 II Premier or Dual Screen JB-199 II player.
- For Single Screen JB-199 II player, go to JB-199 II
|Microsoft DirectX||Download||Read Me|
- Dimensions: 22″ x 22″ x 10″
- Weight: 27 lbs
- How to extract song files from CD+G discs using MCG Manager
- How to transfer song files to JB-199 II (PDF)
- How to create D: partition in JB-199 Karaoke player
- How to convert Laser Disc to WMV files using Video Capture
- How to setup CAVS RS II Server in JB-199 Premier Karaoke player
- How to setup Touch Screen/3D Customer Interface in JB-199 II Premier
- More Instructions
POWER, PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
CAVS JB-199 II Premier Digital Jukebox is a dual screen karaoke player that displays independently the control panel along with the lyrics/cdg screen. The control panel, separated from the lyrics/cdg screen, gives at all times the full access to the enhanced karaoke functions such as multiple song lists, drag & drop play, shuffling the reserved, real-time song search, instant replay with variable starting point, etc.
CAVS JB-199 II Premier has faster speed and greater flexibility than a regular CAVS JB-199 II. Suitable for demanding environments, it is popular in bars, restaurants, etc. for its features and durability.
CAVS JB-199 II Premier, like a regular CAVS JB-199 II, harnesses the digital technology of storing over 100,000 songs that are accessible with simple push of buttons. Its open architecture supports CD+G, Super CD+G, MP3+G, MCG, NCG, AVI, and WMV song files. It can import the songs from discs and external hard drives including those of JB-99, JB-199, and JB-199 II players. It can also record as well as write in real-time your karaoke sing along onto blank discs.
CAVS JB-199 II Premier has recently added a new networking feature of E-Songbook that replaces both the paper songbooks and remote controls. Imagine “No More Printing Paper Songbooks” and “No More Appending Pages”. E-Songbook can be an Android or Windows tablet that wirelessly imports the song list from CAVS JB-199 II Premier and enables Search, Select, and Play of the songs from its touch screen.
For those who have smart phones or tablets, such as iPhone, iPad, or Androids, you can also download free Apps and connect to JB-199 II Premier. You can Search, Save and Reserve the songs in JB-199 II Premier directly from your devices.
For details, go to CAVS Reservation System.
CAVS JB-199 II Premier has built-in support for Touch Screen monitor with 3D Customer Interface. The 3D Customer Interface provides easy access for the Host as well as Customers to the songs. You can scroll, sort, and search the songs using your fingertips with options to reserve only or play. For detail instruction on how to setup and operate the 3D Customer Interface, go to Touch Screen/3D Customer Interface.
Do you need more than one touch screen for your customers to access the songs? Please remember that for all JB-199 II players, you can use the E-Songbooks, iPhones, iPads, Androids, and Windows to scroll, sort, search, and reserve/play the songs wirelessly.
CAVS JB-199 II Premier comes with an option to encrypt the song content inside the player such that no other player or PC can play the songs. Such protection is possible by attaching hardware specific data onto each song file. The protection requires a USB key lock that can be purchased directly from email@example.com.
BUY NOW JB-199 II PREMIER WITH 2TB (REFURBISHED) $899