CAVS PlayCDG PE
SOFTWARE KARAOKE PLAYER FOR PC
PlayCDG PE Program Features
- Play CD+G songs from CD+G discs
- Play CD+G songs from
- MP3+G files
- MP3 + CDG files
- MP3 + MCG files
- Play Audio CDs and MP3 files
- Key Control, Tempo Control, and Speed Control
- Equalizer with 8-Frequency blocks and Auto-Adjustment pre-amplifier
- Voice Cancel (L, R, Stereo Channels)
- Program and Repeat
- Drag and Drop Play
- Direct Key Controls
- Remaining Time Display
Upgrade PlayCDG PE to Version 3.019. Requires a previous version of PlayCDG PE installed.
- Upgrade: Click Here
- Pentium I 166Mhz or higher
- Windows 98(with DirectX), ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista
- Sound card
- 32MB RAM
- DVD RW drive
- How to download and install
- How to operate
- Download the PlayCDG Pe program file which is a self-extracting Winzip file that will begin to unzip with a double click. After unziping, double click on Setup.exe to begin the installation and follow the instructions.
- For Windows 98, be sure to install Microsoft DirectX version 7.0 or higher. The setup program for DirectX can be found at Microsoft directx site.
- To change the Email address that is registered to your PlayCDG KJ PE,
- Follow the instruction to change your old Email address to a new Email address.
KARAOKE PLAYER FOR PCCAVS PlayCDG Pe, the original of the PlayCDG series, brings you a powerful and convenient way to play CD+G songs in your PC. Simply install the PlayCDG Pe program, load your favorite CD+G disc or song file, and begin playing. PlayCDG Pe is equipped with Equalizer, Key Control, Tempo Control, Drag-in Play, Hot Key controls, etc. for the best of karaoke.
Sale of software product is final upon purchase.
You may try the FREE DEMO or consult with CAVS Techsupport before purchase.