Wireless karaoke songbooks
Leather Case with pocket for external battery
External Battery with 6,000 – 10,000 mah
Key Lock & Cable to secure onto a fixture
Wireless Router for local network
Turn your iPhone and iPad into wireless E-Songbooks!
You can turn your iPhone or iPad into E-Songbook by installing the CAVS RS II Client app into the device. The required hardware specification for the Apple devices are
- iPhone – Version 4 or higher
- iPad – Version 2 or higher
- iPad mini – All
There are two versions of the CAVS RS II Client app. The first is the free version that is downloadable from below. The second is the full version that you can purchase from below. Both the free and full versions can
- Import the song list wirelessly from CAVS Karaoke players
- Display more than 1 million songs in 40 different languages
- Scroll, sort, search, and reserve the songs
- Create and store My Favorite Song Lists for unlimited number of users
- Score singers wirelessly in Singing Contests with options for weighting
- Receive & send messages including the next to sing, next next to sing, etc.
- Connect unlimited number of E-Songbooks, iPhone, iPad, and Androids
- Use a local network and does not require Internet
- Control the music volume, balance, microphone volume, echo, reverb, etc.*
*Requires a digital mixer CAVS DK3, Sound Craft U12, or U16.
The difference between the free and the full version of CAVS RS II Client program/app is that the free version does not but the full version does have remote control functions such as Play, Stop, Pause, Next, or Cancel. This difference is due to the concern that someone may stop or cancel someone else’s song. In the full version, you can
- Play, Stop, or Pause songs
- Shuffle or Cancel songs in Queue
- Start the Next song in Queue
The full version is designed for the operators of the karaoke player as it gives him the full control as well as the mobility
Purchase the full version of the CAVS RS II Client app here. You will need to send us the UDID of your Apple device. For installing of the apps into iOS devices, please refer to AnyTrans.
E-Songbook, in free or full mode, will work most effectively with CAVS Karaoke players. It is however also designed to work with a standard PC installed with the CAVS RS II Server program and also as a stand-alone unit with no connection to any player or PC. For instruction on how to operate the E-Songbook, go to VIDEO INSTRUCTION.
Going a step further, if you wish to create you own customized app or merge the CAVS RS II Client app into your own, contact our Tech Support Department.
CAVS E-Songbook is also available in ready-made Android or Windows tablets that are pre-installed with the full version of CAVS RS II Client program/app. Click below for the E-Songbook tablets:
If you have an Android smartphone, Android tablet, Windows tablet, or Windows laptop, and you wish to turn it into an E-Songbook, download and install the CAVS RS II Client program/app of Android or Windows OS from below.
There are optional accessories, such as leather case and external battery, for the E-Songbook. Click OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES for more information.