CAVS GRAPHICS EDITOR
EDIT and Repair your CD+G karaoke graphics files
The CAVS Graphics Editor Features
- Edit CDG, MCG, NCG, and ZIP files
- Repair broken or missing pixels!
- Replace or Remove any unwanted words or pictures!
- Create a design or picture of your own in 2 colors.
- Automatically scan graphics files for certain images!
Check our the Demo Version!
Demo Version: Click Here
- Windows (64-bit) 7, 8, 10
- .NET Framework 4
- Online User Manual: View here
- Download User Manual: Click here
- How to download and install
- How to operate
- Graphics Editor installation file is a self-extracting file that will begin to extract with a double click.
After extracting, installation will begin automatically.
Follow the onscreen installation instruction.
- When the installation is completed, the desktop shortcut of Graphics Editor will be created.
Double click the desktop shortcut to start the program.
- For the first start, Graphics Editor will open the Application Registration window as below.
- If you do not wish to register now, press “Cancel” button to exit the program.
- If you are unable to connect to Internet from the PC into which you are installing the program, please write down the “My System ID” and connect to ACTIVATION from any PC with Internet connection.
- To register your program now, make sure your system is connected to Internet and press “Register Now” button to go to PlayCDG KJ Deluxe Activation page at ACTIVATION.
- It is recommend to copy and paste both System ID and License ID in order to avoid any mistyping.
Be careful not to mix-up between 0 (zero) and O, and 1 (one) and I.
- After completing the online registration, “License ID” will be sent to you via email.
Input the “License ID” number into the Application Registration window above and press the “Activate” button.
- To ensure delivery of our email with License ID (and prevent our email from being filtered by SPAM Control of your email system), please add email@example.com to your Address Book.
- Application Registration is now complete for your PC.
- User Forum: User Forum
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAVS Graphics EditorFast and Simple Graphics Editing The CAVS Graphics Editor is designed to edit and repair your karaoke graphics files! Capable of editing CDG, MCG, NCG, and ZIP files, it can fix or remove unwanted areas with the click of a button! Repair broken pixel and images or replace unwanted words or pictures with ease!
Sale of software product is final upon purchase.
You may try the FREE DEMO or consult with CAVS Techsupport before purchase.