CAVS 205G USB
From henceforth, we call an USB flash drive, USB hard drive, or SD card as an external drive.
- Be sure that the new external drive is formatted FAT32.
- Connect both the old and new external drives to a PC.
- Copy all the files and folders in the old external drive to the new external drive.
- Start the MCG Manager program and select the new external drive as the TARGET. The songs inside the new external drive will appear in the right side window.
- Click on the Save button. The MCG Manager program will begin to reset song files in the new external drive.
- When done, the new external drive is ready for use with the CAVS 205G USB Karaoke Machine and can be disconnected from the PC.
When installing or starting the MCG Manager program, you may receive the following error message:
“The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.”
To correct the error, please install the following set of Microsoft Visual C++ libraries.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable – x64 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable – x86 9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable – 10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable – 10.0.30319
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) – 12.0.30501
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) – 12.0.30501
You can download the libraries from this link: Microsoft Visual C++.zip
You can confirm the installation by going to Control Panel > Programs and features.