BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B212XL
DURABLE PROFESSIONAL SOUND
- 12″ LF Woofer
- 1.75″ HF Tweeter
- 2 x 200 Watt RMS
(2 x 800 Watt Peak)
- Ergonomically design and built by Behringer
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Inputs:2 x speakON, 2 x 1/4″ (Parallel)
- Outputs:2 x speakON, 2 x 1/4″ (Parallel)
- Frequency Range:65Hz-18kHz
- Crossover Frequency:1.9kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:95dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37″ socket, Floor Wedge
- Height:21.3″ each
- Width:13.6″ each
- Depth:10.6″ each
- Weight:24 lbs each
Lightweight and Powerful Passive Speakers
The Behringer Eurolive B212XL passive PA speakers put out big sound at a small price. Featuring an impressively low weight and built-in overload protection, the B212XLs pack a punch yet are easy to transport. Thanks to the cabinet design, the B212XL can be laid on its side for use as a stage monitor. And with overload protection technology built-in to prevent distortion, you’ll always get a consistent sound from the Behringer Eurolive B212XL speakers.
- High Power, Low Weight: The B212XL sports a 12″ LF and 1.75″ HF drivers for low bass and crisp highs. The B212XL is rated at 200 watts program (800 watts peak) for big sound in a small size. At just 24 lbs., these speakers are easily transported.
- Built-in Overload Protection: Behringer’s B212XL speakers feature built-in overload protection circuitry to protect your drivers. Even if pushed to the limits, the overload protection will ensure that you’re not overpowering either driver for consistent playback and audio quality.
- Flexible Applications: The B212XL has both speakON and 1/4″ speaker inputs, wired in parallel so you can daisy-chain another speaker. You can pole mount the speaker for use as a main speaker, or its wedge design lets you use it as a stage monitor as well.
BUY NOW $318