performance, Download and play, USB compatible
DVD / MPEG4 / VCD /
Super CD+G /
CD+G / MCG / CD / MP3 / AVI / JPEG/ Kodak
CAVS DVD-105G USB, with new award winning super slim design,
is the next generation DVD Karaoke player that plays from both optical discs and USB memory devices. It plays the discs, such as DVD, MPEG4, Super CD+G,
INX, INX2, CD+G, HDCD and CD. It also plays from USB memory devices, such as iPod®, MP3 player, USB hard drive, USB memory stick, or USB
card reader. You can store up to 49,999 karaoke songs per folder in your USB device, and plug & play without burning a disc.
*Click here for larger size hard drive.
- Play optical discs, such as DVD, MPEG4, Video CD, CD+G, HDCD, and audio CD.
- Play Super CD+G, INX, INX2 karaoke discs.
- Play karaoke songs from USB memory devices, such as iPod®, MP3 player, USB hard drives*, USB memory stick, or USB card reader.
- Play AVI, JPEG, Kodak, and MP3 files.
- Support CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, and FAT32 USB memory devices.
- Direct Access Control Buttons
- Disabled Autoplay
- Dual microphone inputs with independent volume controls
- Echo control.
- Digital Key control (+/- 7 steps) and Tempo control (+/-6 steps)
- Digital Key and Tempo control can be set during or before a song is in play.
- Voice Cancel
- Progressive Scan
- Dolby AC-3 5.1 Channels with built-in decoder
- DTS Digital out
- Composite, Component, S-Video, VGA, Scart video outputs
- Optical and Coaxial digital outputs
- Stereo Mix-down
- Multi-angle, Multi-subtitle, Multi-language, Zoom, etc., functions
- Multi-region (US, Europe, Asia, etc.)
- NTSC / PAL
- Free Voltage 110V-220V.
*Certain hard drives might not work with our players. Read more...
DOWNLOAD MCG MANAGER
- MCG Manager is an ultimate song managing software compatible with all CAVS Karaoke Players.
MCG Manager can also be used to make SCDG discs.and include song download manager, INX maker, SCDG encorder.
VISUAL TUTORIALS (using MCG Manager)
- Download songs from CAVS Online Store and add to an external HD for 105G USB:
- Add songs to an empty folder.
- Add songs to already existing song folder with preloaded songs.
- Add non CAVS songs (CD+G discs) to an external HD for 105G USB:
- Add songs to an empty folder.
- Add songs to already existing folder with preloaded songs.
How to download
karaoke songs from CAVS Online Store (PDF)
How to extract
karaoke songs from CD+G discs* (PDF)
How to make a
CD+G disc (PDF)
How to make a Super CD+G disc (HTML -refer to sec 5)
- How to prepare a USB storage device for CAVS DVD USB players (PDF)
*Requires CD+G compatible CD/DVD ROM drive (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for most up to date list)
In order to read PDF file, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in your PC. Download the latest Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe's website.
HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS
- Please refer to the following graphic instructions on proper workings of DVD 105G USB.
How to extract Super CD+G disc contents to a hard drive.
FIRMWARE UPGRADE for 105G USB
WARNING: Do not attempt to upgrade your 105G USB player without a prior approval from CAVS USA Inc. Otherwise your warranty will be voided. If you have any question, please contact the tech support at 1-562-777-1846 or email@example.com.
Supply AC 110V - 220V
Mode NTSC/PAL (Composite, Component,
S-video), Progressive Scan
Mode Dolby Digital AC3 5.1 channel, DTS,
Dimension 17 x 9.75 x 2 in
Weight 4.5 lb
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS