- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- Privacy Statement for WAD apps
Press the MENU button on the front panel.
Press 1 (1.Jukebox).
If the top line on the screen says "JB199 Touch About", then your unit is JB-199 II Premier Touch.
If not, go down to the "Juke, FTP Version" line and if the version is 2.X.X.X, then your unit is Premier.
If not, and if the version is 1.X.X.X, then your unit is Standard.
To upgrade to the latest version of the software, go to the JB-199 II Premier webpage for the JB-199 Premier and JB-199 Premier Touch players. For the JB-199 Standard players, go to the JB-199 II Standard webpage.
- Why don't I have video on my television?
- Why don't I have sound?
- How to reset the touch screen settings for Shuttle
- Where can I find the MCG Manager software to download?
- How do I set up my network connection?
You cannot comment on this entry