- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- Privacy Statement for WAD apps
- MCG Manager User's Manual
- How to install MCG Manager program
- How to extract songs from CD+G discs and transfer to PC
- How to extract Super CD+G discs into a hard drive for use with CAVS Karaoke Laptops, Touch Screen, PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT, 105G USB, 203G USB, 305G USB players.
- How do I add only MP3 file to an external hard drive using MCG Manager for playing with DVD-105G USB or DVD-203G USB players?
- An error has occurred during REBUILD and when I reopened the MCG Manager most of songs are gone. What did happen to the songs?
- Do you have a version of MCG manager that would run on an IMAC?
- How do I input the title and artist to songs which I will add to my library?
- Why do I get the error "Due to unknown problems tracks 'track01.cda, track02.cda, ...' were not encoded" on the MCG Manager?
- Where can I find the MCG Manager software to download?