- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- DK3 Digital Mixer
Go to the Windows Control Panel and then to Sound. You will find a few listings in the Playback tab as shown in the attachment 1. The picture shows that there are three different ways to route the sound, Speakers, Headphones, and HDMI2AV.
In order to have the sound output through the RCA (red and white) outputs on the back panel of the JB-199 III unit, we must select the Speakers.
Right click on the Speakers and select "Set as Default Device". It will place a green checkmark on the Speakers. See Attachment 2.
Again right click on the Speakers and select "Set as Default Communication Device". It will place a green telephone on the Speakers.See Attachment 3.
The final result is that the Speakers are selected as the Default Device as shown in Attachment 4.
Click OK and close the Control Panel. Restart the JB-199 III karaoke program.
- Why don't I have sound?
- Why do I get an error message "COULDN'T INSTALL SOUND CONTROL FILTER" when trying to play SuperCD+G disc using PlaySCDG program in my computer.
- when I record I do not have sound.
- How do I get back the Song List display of PlayCDG KJ Deluxe program on my monitor?
- Why am I getting no sound from the IPS-11G?
You cannot comment on this entry