- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- DK3 Digital Mixer
To change the images you will need replacement images in .JPG format that are sized at 512x512.
Once you have your files ready we need to place them in the correct location. Open “This PC” or “File Explorer”. Go to Documents>PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT>Utility>Media.
You will see 6 image files here, you can delete or rename these files, we recommend backing it up.
The names are as follows:
For each section of the overall image you wish to change or modify you replace the image and name it according to where you wish the changes to take effect.
- How to reset the touch screen settings for Shuttle
- How do I change my region code?
- How do I make a INX2 version of Super CD+G Disc?
- Why do I get an error message "COULDN'T INSTALL SOUND CONTROL FILTER" when trying to play SuperCD+G disc using PlaySCDG program in my computer.
- Why do many pop-up windows show up when trying to upload the new songs into the player?
You cannot comment on this entry