The solution for the problem is
- Boot up, minimize the 3D Customer Interface and go to the Control Panel.
- In the bottom left section, click on "My Server". You will find "My Server" at the top of the listing inside the section.
- Go to the bottom right section and click on Load button.
- A pop up window will appear with available Playlists. Select your Master Playlist from the lists shown.
- Click on Open and you will see the song list filling into the bottom right section.
- Close the program by pressing the X mark at the top right corner.
- Shut down the player.
- Restart the player and let it boot up completely to the 3D Customer interface. You will find that the song list is back on the screen and also in the E-Songbooks.