- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
1. Upgrade the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program to the latest version.
2. Convert the AVI files to MP4 files as shown.
Play the MP4 file and check for the coloring speed. If the problem continues, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to backup the songs in the JB-199 to an external hard drive for safe copy.
- Where can I find the MCG Manager software to download?
- What files and discs can I play in JB-199?
- What is the correct format and limitations for a juke.txt file, when used in a folder on an external USB drive?
- How do I modify the Artist field of many songs at a time?
You cannot comment on this entry