- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
Problems with function of unit
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How to change the "Tempo" on DVD-203G/203G USB karaoke player.
- How to play the songs in a disc continuously
- While playing a Super CD+G disc on my 105G, 203G, or 305G player, how do I remove the vocals from being played?
- How do you change the tempo (speed) of songs in DVD-105G, 203G, 305G or USB player?
- How to make a karaoke songbook file from an external hard drive on a 203G USB
- How can I raise, lower, or balance the volume of my microphone and the music playing from my 202G?
- How do you turn on/off the Scoring option in CAVS DVD-105G, 105G USB, 203G, 203G USB, 305G USB players?
- How do I change a song's key on CAVS DVD players?
- Is it possible to use a wireless mic system with a CAVS Karaoke player?
- Why does my [model] USB freeze during play back from the Hard Drive?