- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Could you turn off the on screen display information permanently? eg time in upper right corner.
- I can't find any info on the voice cancel functions of the 203G. What are they, and how do they work?
- The screen color of my DVD Karaoke Player is only in red despite what song is playing. How do I correct this?
- Is it possible to have your own splash background screen when you are selecting your track on the DVD-[model] player?
- Is it possible to copy my SuperCD+G discs on to a PC and play them using CAVS Software?
- How can I use my VGA connection on my [model] to connect my PC monitor?
- Why will my new [model] karaoke player not play SuperCD+G discs?
- Are universal remote setup codes available for my [model]?
- Is it possible to get digital audio and still have the mic work?
- How do I change my region code?