- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- DK3 Digital Mixer
Problems with function of unit
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- What to do if audio isn't working
- How to diagnose the JB-199 unit when there is no video signal output from the VGA or RCA outputs
- Lyrics of the karaoke songs shows up in the separate "ActiveMovie" window.
- The front display on my JB-199 flashes.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
- How do I use multiple playlists in JB-199 including to create, use, edit, and save different playlists?
- How do I download video files into JB-199?
- Can JB-199 play regular audio files?
- How can I load the songs from JB-99 to JB-199?
- What is a NCG file?
- How do I make a data CD / flash drive for JB-199?