- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
Problems modifying content of a hard drive.
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How to copy the song contents in JB-199 to an external hard drive
- When playing a song, I only hear the audio but has no video. How do I fix this?
- How to find and obtain the song list in JB-199
- How to make a dual partition in a JB-199 hard drive and move the songs from C: drive to D: drive
- How to Convert Laser Disc to WMV files using Video Capture.
- How to edit the songlist in JB-199
- How to backup the songs in the JB-199 to an external hard drive for safe copy.
- I bought a JB199 to use as a back up for my current JB199. How do I transfer the songs from one to the other? Will the numbers and song lists transfer as well?
- Is it possible to put a larger hard drive in my JB199? If so, what is
the cost and are there any problems in doing it?
- How do I convert DVD Karaoke disc into AVI files for DVD-105G USB, DVD-203G USB, DVD-305G USB, and JB-199 players?