- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
To change the image you will need a replacement image in .BMP format that is sized at 720x480.
Once you have your file ready we need to place it in the correct location. Open “This PC” or “File Explorer”. Go to Documents>PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT>Utility.
You will see a file named “ScreenBG”, you can delete or rename this file.
Place the new file here and make sure it is named exactly “ScreenBG”.
You have now set a new static background image.
- How do I change my region code?
- How do I make a INX2 version of Super CD+G Disc?
- Why do I get an error message "COULDN'T INSTALL SOUND CONTROL FILTER" when trying to play SuperCD+G disc using PlaySCDG program in my computer.
- How do I "ghost" backup my JB-99 Hard Drive?
- How do I manually convert my hard drive to CAVS' newer structure?
You cannot comment on this entry