This tutorial can be useful in case you need to fill in an artist field yet it is not required.
- Go to to the folder with all your music/karaoke in it.
- Sort the view by File type
- Highlight all the MP3 files you would like to modify
- Right click on one of the highlighted files
- Select Properties.
- A new window will appear.
- Find and click on the "Summary" tab
- Click the "Advanced" button
- Locate and find the Artist row and fill in a value for ALL the selected songs
*Most of the time you'll use a dummy as "none"
*If it states multiple values, that means that some might already have the artist.
- Click Apply
- Click Ok