Second the JB-99 hard drive should be connected to your Secondary IDE cable, not the Primary. Also the hard drive coming from JB-99 player should have MASTER pin setting already, and it should be kept as such.
- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- Why don't I have video on my television?
- Why don't I have sound?
- How do I set up my network connection?
- How do I run my software on Windows Vista?
- Why do I get an error message "COULDN'T INSTALL SOUND CONTROL FILTER" when trying to play SuperCD+G disc using PlaySCDG program in my computer.
You cannot comment on this entry