1) Turn on the DVD-202G unit without a disc inside the tray. Open the tray.
2) Press the Setup button and bring the cursor down to Karaoke Setup.
3)Press 9999 followed by the regional code (ex. 1 for US, 6 for China, etc.). For all regions, press 9999 followed by 0 (zero).
4)Press the Setup button again and close the tray.
1) Make sure that there is no disc in the tray.
2)Press Setup from the remote.
3)Press 9999 from the remote.
4)Press Stop from the remote.
- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- DK3 Digital Mixer
- What is the parental code?
- Why do I get an error message "COULDN'T INSTALL SOUND CONTROL FILTER" when trying to play SuperCD+G disc using PlaySCDG program in my computer.
- How do I manually convert my hard drive to CAVS' newer structure?
- how to edit song titles/artist names after installed. how to delete songs after installed in data base
- Are universal remote setup codes available for my [model]?
You cannot comment on this entry