- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- Privacy Statement for WAD apps
tools needed - Phillips screwdriver
Before beginning make sure that you unplug all of the cables from JB-199.
1. Remove the top cover
2. Identify the battery and remove it
3. Wait 30 seconds and install the new battery
4. Install the top cover and connect a VGA monitor and a PS/2 keyboard.
5. Turn on the player and press DELETE in the keyboard repeatedly as soon as the player turns on.
6. You will be taken to a blue menu "CMOS UTILITY"
7. Use the arrows in your keyboard to select Integrated Peripherels and press enter.
8. Select AC97 AUDIO and press enter.
9. In the new menu select disable and press enter.
10. Make sure that AC97 AUDIO has been changed to disable
11. Press F10 and a new window will come up.
12. Press ENTER and the player will restart.
The player should now boot back to Jukebox
If the player fails to boot to Jukebox and the following message is displayed "error loading operating system" you will need to follow this additional instructions.
ONLY IF YOU RECEIVED THE ABOVE MESSAGE
13. Restart the player and enter CMOS UTILITY (step 5)
14. Select Standard CMOS Features and press enter
15. Select your hard drive ex.maxtor, western digital, seagate (only one HDD will be listed) and press enter
16. Select access mode and press enter.
17. Select LARGE and press enter
18. Press F10 to restart the player.
- Why don't I have video on my television?
- Why don't I have sound?
- How do I reset my player to factory settings?
- Why do I get an error message "COULDN'T INSTALL SOUND CONTROL FILTER" when trying to play SuperCD+G disc using PlaySCDG program in my computer.
- How do I reset my PlayCDG KJ Deluxe?
You cannot comment on this entry