To make a data cd all cd files or cdg discs have to be converted into MCG format with our free program MCG manager. Following the instructions on MCG manger will result in 2 files per song and one juke.txt, english.inx, and sdcfg file. Copy the MP3, MCG and juke.txt files only into the root of a cd or flash drive. To transfer the songs into JB-199 go to menu/download/download songs. After the songs have finish downloading go to menu/jukebox/register songs.
- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- DK3 Digital Mixer
- Why don't I have video on my television?
- Why don't I have sound?
- How do I format my hard drive to FAT32?
- How to reset the touch screen settings for Shuttle
- How to add the song library of 203G USB external drive to CAVS Karaoke Laptop players or PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64LT
You cannot comment on this entry