To edit the songlist in JB-199,
- Follow the instruction given in the User Manual to attach a PC monitor, keyboard, and mouse to JB-199 player.
- Power up the player and when JB-199 program starts, close the program by pressing Alt-F4 on the keyboard. You will see the Windows desktop on the PC monitor.
- Using the mouse, start the JB-199 Manager program. You can do so by double clicking on the JB-199 Manager program icon on the desktop. Select the JB-199 Manager when a pop up window appears with four choices.
- Press the JB-199 IN button. You will now see the songlist inside JB-199 program on the right side.
- Edit the songlist as you wish. Press the Save List button to save.