Make sure you have the latest JB-199 II programs installed and go to menu/system control/ncg file protection and turn off that feature.
- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Why don't I have video on my television?
- How to reset the touch screen settings for Shuttle
- How to backup the songs in the JB-199 to an external hard drive for safe copy.
- Where can I find the drivers from my JB-199?
- How do I reset my player to factory settings?
You cannot comment on this entry