- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
Problems with content on USB
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- How do I convert DVD Karaoke disc into AVI files for DVD-105G USB, DVD-203G USB, DVD-305G USB, and JB-199 players?
- How do I add more CD songs when the target folder in the external hard drive has only CD songs and is converted into _songs folder?
- How do I add only MP3 file to an external hard drive using MCG Manager for playing with DVD-105G USB or DVD-203G USB players?
- I bought a CAVS karaoke USB player before Christmas and really love it. My brother liked it so much that he ordered one and received it last week. Since then we have been trying to copy my karaoke files (MCG) from my external USB to his. I have an English MCG file and a French MCG file.
My CAVS machine reads and plays these files perfectly.
When we try to play the files from my brother's copy it reads the French file properly but won't play the English files? We press the number of the song and it shows the name of the song but when we press play, the song name and number dissappear.
My brother bought the exact same USB external drive that I have. I checked the displays on both USB'S to make sure they were identical. If both USB external drives have the exact same files, why is the English file not playing on the CAVS machine?
Would be so happy if you can solve this mystery for us, we don't know what to do next???
- How to backup or transfer song library from an existing USB hard drive to a new USB hard drive.
- How to check compatibility of an external USB hard drive with CAVS USB players such as 105G USB, 203G USB, 305G USB and IPS-11G?
- I was having trouble taking songs of of the cd g discs and putting them onto a memory stick for my 305g system. I found out I needed a plextor dvd drive. So I bought one. And all of my cd g's are now on my memory stick and all is well, except for 1 thing. I have 2 cdg's from TOPTunes Karaoke TT190 Joy Volume 5 and TT194 Joy Volume 6 that will not load up from the Plextor drive and be seen in the MCGManager. But, both discs will play in the 305G just fine. I have a Plextor PX-716UF that has read a dozen other cdg's just fine, but not these 2.
- I am connecting my JB-99 hardrive to my PC using an IDE cable. I've never had problems in the past but now I get the following error: "System name not match". Can you help?
- Can I transfer songs from DVD or VCD karaoke discs to an external hard drive using MCG Manager?
- Can I connect a laptop or a desktop to CAVS USB player?