We now have the upgraded version 1.021 which is available for download in our website. In the new version, you can press LIST button twice (off and on) to get back the Song List display in your monitor. To get back the Play List (the white screen), right click on the LIST button and select Play List View.
If you want to stay in your old version of the program (before 1.021) and get the Play List or Song List screen back in your monitor, you can do the following:
- Close PlayCDG KJ Deluxe program.
- Go to Start and select Run.
- Type in "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Go to the top of the list on the left column of the Registry Editor.
- Double click to open HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Double click to open Software.
- Double click to open CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe
- Double click to open PlayCDG KJ Deluxe
- Right Click on PlayList
- Select Delete. You will be asked to confirm and press YES.
- Close the Registry Editor
- Start PlayCDG KJ Deluxe. Press LIST on the program panel and the Song List will appear.
Basically, you are going into Registry to delete the memory of where the Song List was before. Then starting the program again, you will see the display of Song List back in the monitor.
Please note that caution should be exercised inside Registry. Registry is where all programs are given the starting points of their executable files.