We have rackears for the 203G and 203G USB models located here (http://cavsusa.com/product/H_player/rack_ear.htm) but for the 105G and 105G USB you'll need a rackmount shelf. You may find them online or at any pro audio shop.
- Can a [model] play karaoke from another language other than English?
- How do I set up my [model] so that it stops after every song on CD+G discs?
- Is it possible to order a part for my [model]?
- Why can my [model] not read Super CD+Gs? Or has trouble with certain tracks?
- What software will i need to backup all my SuperCD+G discs to an external drive and play back on my [model] USB?
You cannot comment on this entry