To record the singer you must first connect a cable from your receiver/amplifier to the audio in jacks in the back of JB-199. Once the cable is connected press record in your remote to select recording standby. The songs will be recorded individually until the recording standby is turn off. To play back the recorded tracks turn off the recording standby and select the track you want to play starting with number 99901 and above. The recorded tracks can be burn to a cd by going to menu/disc recording.
- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- Where can I find the MCG Manager software to download?
- when I record I do not have sound.
- How do I input the title and artist to songs which I will add to my library?
- How to activate PlayCDG KJ Deluxe program
- How to make a karaoke songbook file from an external hard drive on a 203G USB
You cannot comment on this entry