- Make sure that you are connected to your television via the yellow cable to Video.
*Component,VGA, SCART have different settings.
- Reset the players to factory defaults.
*Defaults will only use the composite(yellow) connection.
*The instructions to reset the player are here:
How do I reset my player to factory settings?
- FAQ Home
- DVD Karaoke Player
- IPS-11G Karaoke Station
- Laptop / Touch Screen Karaoke Players
- MCG Manager
- PC Karaoke Player
- Super CD+G
- Other Useful Information
- Staff Only
- Youtube Karaoke Songs
- All-In-One Karaoke Systems
- JB-199 III
- Privacy Statement for WAD apps
- Why don't I have sound?
- How to install DirectX?
- How to install FFDshow Codec
- How to install PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT Demo
- How to backup the songs in the JB-199 to an external hard drive for safe copy.
You cannot comment on this entry