Sometimes, when connected to JB-199, a PC monitor fails to display the screen with an error message "video signal out of range" or etc. To correct this problem, you can first try the following steps.
- Power on the JB-199 and press F8 (repeatly) until a screen comes up with Windows Advance Options Menu.
- Select Enable VGA Mode and press ENTER. If the screen next asks to select the operating system, select Microsoft Windows XP and press ENTER.
- Now the Windows will start at the lowest resolution 640 x 480 showing the screen somewhat squeezed.
- A Warning message may pop-up saying "The ATI Control Panel ..." . Click on OK to close it.
- Right Click on any empty area in the Windows desktop and select Properties. Select Settings.
- Change the Screen resolution to 1024 x 768. Press Apply and then OK. You may be asked to reboot and if so, please reboot the JB-199.
- Now the PC monitor should display the screen correctly.
- If the problem with the PC monitor continues, it can be due to a worng or cracked video driver. You will then need to find the driver program for the video card inside your JB-199 usually from Internet and download. Having installed the new driver, you can follow the instructions above again to correct the monitor problem.