CAVS RS II SERVER
CAVS RS II SERVER program enables karaoke players to communicate with hand-held devices such as E-Songbook, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, and Android tablet to
- Display/view song list
- Scroll, Sort and Search songs
- Make Favorite song lists
- Reserve songs to Queue
- Preset Key and Tempo controls for the reserved songs
- Input customer name for the reserved songs
- Play, Stop, Cancel, Program, Next, Key control, Tempo control (E-Songbook only)
Simply turn on your karaoke player and enjoy without the hassles of paper songbooks.
CAVS RS II Server program uses any standard wireless router to communicate with the E-Songbooks and other devices using an Intranet network. It does not require an Internet connection. The Intranet network can connect up to 256 devices per router.
CAVS RS II Server program is included in the following CAVS Karaoke players:
- CAVS JB-199 (I, II) players
- CAVS Laptop Karaoke players
- CAVS Touch Screen Karaoke players
- CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT player
There is no need to purchase the program if you have a CAVS Karaoke players listed above.
CAVS RS II Server program also works independently in any Windows based PC providing communication with E-Songbooks, iPhone, iPad, and Anroids. It can import a song list, such as a song list from a third party software karaoke player, and share it with the E-Songbooks and other devices in the network. CAVS RS II Server program is available for purchase if you wish to utilize this feature and yet do not have a CAVS Karaoke player
Enjoy the Paperless Karaoke with CAVS RS II Server program.