CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program consists of three major parts that are combined to provide the latest and most advanced features in karaoke.
First is the dual screen CAVS karaoke player that runs in MS Windows 7 or Windows 8 64-bit system and provides the state-of-the-art controls of Playlists, Pictures, Messages, History, Contest, Rotation, Interlude, and Advertisement. The latest addition is the full video recording that captures the special moments of the customers.
Second is the CAVS Reservation System (RS) II Server program that wirelessly connects E-Songbooks, iPhones, iPads, and Androids to view the song list and reserve songs. Paper songbooks are gone forever! The customers can sort and search the song list from their own smartphones and reserve. With the same wireless hand phones, the customers can also score the singers in karaoke contests. Singers, listeners, and everyone on board can enjoy the karaoke nights.
Third is the CAVS 3D Customer Interface program that supports multiple Touch Screen monitors. Strategically located, the touch screen monitors work independently and allow the customers to view, search, and select the songs using their fingertips. The 3D Customer Interface provides fun and easy access to the customers and hosts alike.
Combining the three, the CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program achieves the most comprehensive and efficient professional karaoke system. And yet the sophistication and engineering of the program are well hidden behind the easy controls and simple interfaces. It is the state of the art entertainment that starts from selecting the songs to singing the songs, and even to recording and scoring the singers.
- Installation Instructions
- Download Demo Click Here (version 22.214.171.1243)
- Microsoft DirectX Feb2010 Version or higher (Required) (download)
- Ffdshow Rev4533 20140929 x64 (Required) (download)
To play karaoke songs of MP4 file format, also download and install the following codec:
- Matroska Splitter 23062013 (Install after Ffdshow Rev4533 20140929 x64 is installed) (download)
To encode/extract the DVD discs into MP4 files and to record in realtime the audio video performances, download and install the following files:
CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program consists of three major parts.
First, CAVS 64 LT Control Panel based on MS Windows 7 or 8 64-bit system has the following features
- Dual screen mode for control panel (monitor) and lyrics display (TV)
- Play song files of CD+G, MP3+G, MP3, MCG, NCG, Super CD+G, ZIP, AVI, WMV from hard drive
- Play CD, CD+G, Super CD+G, MP3, and CD discs from disc drive
- Extract CD, CD+G and Super CD+G discs into hard drive
- Easy uploading and managing of song files
- Automatic search for title and artist using Internet, file naming, and text list
- Simultaneous opening and control of 10 + 1 Playlists
- Queue (Reserved songs) that can be reshuffled, preset with key & tempo, and customized with clients name and preferences
- Background pictures from photos, slide shows, videos, webcams, etc.
- Calls/Messages that can be automated and customized in font, size, color, display duration, and timing
- History that can be viewed, sorted, searched, and reserved
- Interlude that automates insertion of music in-between karaoke songs
- Rotation that automates the singing turn between customers/groups
- Support for all international fonts (Unicode - English, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- Record singing realtime and write to blank discs
- Protect song files from copying with 256-bit secure encryption
- Volume control, key control, tempo control, sync control, silence gap remover
- 8-segment equalizer with pre-settings and pre-amplification
Second, CAVS Reservation System (RS) II Server program that wirelessly connects E-Songbooks, iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets to
- View the song list and scroll, sort, and search songs
- Reserve songs, preset key & tempo, and input customer name (For iPhone and iPad, the customer name can be automatically filled from the device account name)
- Make Favorite lists
- Assign priviledge levels (Enable/Disable Reserve, Enable/Disable Remote Control)
- Display Queue
- Score songs and conduct karaoke contest
Third, CAVS 3D Customer Interface program that supports multiple Touch Screen monitors to
- View, scroll, sort, and search songs with your fingertips
- Reserve songs with key, tempo, and customer name inputs
- Assign different previledge level (Enable/Disable Play, Stop, Pause, Next, and Cancel)
- Reshuffle the queue (reserved songs) with Move to top, Move to bottom, and Delete
- Customize the backgrounds with your logo and picture(preview)
- Lock and Unlock the screen to prevent further access to system
All components and all features above are combined into one single package of CAVS PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT program.
- Online User Manual: View Here
Video Instructions: View Here
User Forum for PlayCDG KJ Deluxe 64 LT: View Here
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz or higher
- 1GB RAM or more
- Graphic card (Intel, Nvidia, ATI, GeForce, Radian, ...) with second video out (DVI, VGA, S-Video, Composite) for dual screen display
- DVD Recordable disc drive - Required only to read/extract from discs.
- Microsoft DirectX Feb2010 Version or higher (download)
- Ffdshow Ver3466 2010.5.31 x64 (download)