CAVS JB-199 III Server comes with 4T or 8T Hard drive that can store up to 2 million karaoke songs and connect up to 45 individual rooms, each equipped with CAVS JB-199 Client unit and AV system. The advantages of having one server connecting to multiple rooms are:
- Centralized song and song list update
- Reduced cost of song contents and maintenance
- Individual Room settings
The song and the song list update can be performed at the central server that will automatically apply to all connected client units instantly. There is no need to go around each room updating multiple times, and yet worry about missing songs.
Purchasing the songs for the central server only, the update and maintenance cost of the songs reduces drstically. For example, the purchase of a single disc will suffice for the server where as the individual rooms without a server may require multiple copies. Note that the performance fees however depends on the number of indepedent AV systems which are equivalent to the number of rooms available in the venue.
Each client unit connected to the server is able to set its own settings and options for the operation. The server does not limit the client units in any way and each room can be as different as the settings and options allow.
The JB-199 III Server can serve an individual room while working as the server for others. It harnesses enough power to work as both for those who are on a limited budget. The song file size which can be anywhere between 4MB to 200MB depending on the format is well within the sharing speed that would result in seamless operation of the karaoke rooms.
- Dual/Touch screen mode with independent KJ Control Panel and Lyric display.
- 3D Customer Interface for Touch screen
- Play CD+G, Super CD+G, MP3+G, ZIP, MCG, NCG, AVI, WMV, MP4, KAR, MIDI, and CD song files from internal hard drive
- Play CD+G, Super CD+G, CD, DVD, Video CD, and CD discs*
- Store up to Unlimited songs
- Extract CD+G, Super CD+G, AVI, WMV, DVD, and CD songs from discs*
- Transfer songs of JB-99, JB-199 I & II
- Record realtime video audio in HD format
- Write recorded or any song files onto blank disc*
- Song search by title, artist, or index
- Direct access by song index
- Remote access and management using network or Internet
- Key control, Tempo control, Sync control, Volume control
- Reserve, Voice cancel, Repeat, Random, Fanfare, Score
- Change the order of reserved songs
- Call for next reserved song(s)
- Silence gap remover
- Continuous/Single play
- A-B loop, Location finder, Fast forward, Fast backward
- 8-Segment Equalizer with 6 pre-settings
- Easy song update, firmware update, and song list management
- Superimpose background video (BGV) with photos, slide shows, movies, webcam, and external video sources**
- Connect to E-Songbook, iPhone, iPad, Androids, and Windows tablet
- Encrypt song files for protection against copying / exporting.
- * Requires optional disc drive.
** Requires optional RCA to USB Converter cable for external video sources
- User Manual
- Remote Controller
- AV Cable
- Rack Mount Ears
- Ethernet (LAN) Cable
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Power cable
- External Disc Drive - Play / Extract CD+G and Super CD+G discs
- USB Webcam - Superimpose background video
- RCA to USB Converter cable - Superimpose with external video sources
- Bill Acceptor Cable - Connect standard bill/coin acceptors
- Online User Manual: View Here
- Dimensions: 16 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 24 lbs